Thursday, August 11, 2011

24 weeks

This pregnancy seems to be flying by! I am not sure if it is because I am so much busier with two or have just felt so great this time I am actually able to stay busy! Whatever the reason, I feel so blessed and thankful. This sweet little baby will be here before we know it and I cannot wait to introduce her to her big sisters.

How far along? 24 weeks

How big is baby?  About 13 inches long and weighs in at one and a half pounds!

Maternity clothes?  Ummm, yeah...for a while now. I believe Todd ventured into the attic at around 8 weeks to retrieve the tote full of those fashionable maternity clothes.

Sleep?  Well, this baby is definately preparing me for nightly feeding times. I usually wake up every 2-2.5 hours and the sleep I do get doesn't seem to be very sound sleep. BUT it is so worth it! :-)

Movement? I first felt flutters around 14/15 weeks. These flutters turned into full on kicks shortly there after. Now I think we might have a little soccer star on our hands. This little baby moves much more than her sisters did!

Food Cravings?  I want steak, salad, rich pastas with heavy sauces, and periogees! This week I have wanted ice cream with fresh peaches.

Gender? Our third little princess

Name? Kimber Elizabeth Hall

Special moment of the week? Emma was sitting on the couch with me and felt Kimber kicking. She looked at me and giggled. She then got very  close to my belly and said "Kimber, you settle down in there! We shouldn't kick, that's not kind!"

No comments:

Post a Comment